PLAN-Incremental service provides limited guidance from a PLAN advisor after a Comprehensive Credentials Review (Type 1 Review), Educational Credentials Review, Physical Therapist Assistant Educational Equivalency Review (PTA-EER), Full Service PLAN (PLAN-Full), or a review from another credentialing organization has been completed.
Who should apply for PLAN-Incremental?
- If you only want a list of course options to choose from, and do not want additional assistance or pre-approval of courses from the PLAN Advisor.
- If you have previously completed the PLAN-Full service, but need an additional period of assistance from a PLAN Advisor for questions and/or pre-approval for additional courses. This additional period can be up to six (6) months.
- If you have had your education evaluated using the Coursework Evaluation Tool (CWT), by an agency other than FCCPT, and need assistance finding course options for academic deficiencies.
- Note: If you have had an evaluation completed by an agency other than FCCPT, you must Contact Us to request PLAN-Incremental and be assigned a file number.
What does PLAN-Incremental include?
- Review of CWT Findings: A PLAN Advisor will review and interpret the FCCPT evaluation report, or the Coursework Evaluation Tool findings from other credentialing agencies.
- Identification of Academic Requirements that need to be completed: Your PLAN Advisor will provide a PLAN Worksheet containing identified academic deficiencies, based on the evaluation findings, and will include available course options to meet those academic requirements.
What PLAN-Incremental does not include:
- PLAN-Incremental does not include a re-evaluation. You will be required to pay the full re-evaluation fee upon completion of suggested coursework.
- Pre-approval of courses is not included, unless you were a previous PLAN-Full client.
- If the Coursework Evaluation Tool changes, the PLAN-Incremental report may no longer be applicable.
Do's and Don'ts for PLAN-Incremental: