CWT Version Update
The CWT Version Update is for applicants who need an evaluation on a version of the CWT (Coursework Evaluation Tool) that was not included in a previous service.
- Effective October 4, 2018, each service (Type 1 Review, Educational Credentials Review, PTA EER, Reactivation and Re-evaluation) will include an evaluation on one version of the CWT. The version of the CWT is determined based on the selection of the recipient for the Included Report. If no recipient is selected for the Included Report, the evaluation will be completed on the most current CWT.
- If you have already completed a Type 1 Review, Educational Credentials Review, PTA EER, Reactivation or Re-evaluation service, and need an evaluation on a different version of the CWT, you will need to apply for the CWT Version Update service.
How to apply for the CWT Version Update:
- Log in to your existing file using your file number.
- Important: Do not re-apply for the primary service, as this will open a new file and will delay the process.
- Choose “Add Related Request” next to the closed primary service, and select CWT Version Update.
- Complete the online application, and pay for the CWT Version Update.
- Note: You will be able to see the progress of your service through the CWT Version Update service checklist; the original primary service will remain closed.
Ready to begin?
Review the Application Fee Schedule, and be prepared to make payment upon completion of the application.
Go to Frequently Asked Questions.