A USCIS Status Report is a statement produced by FCCPT stating that an applicant requested a Comprehensive Credentials Review (Type 1 Review) or Type 1 Renewal for purposes of immigration.
Who should request a Status Report?
If you have applied for a Comprehensive Credentials Review (Type 1 Review) or Type 1 Renewal and have an upcoming USCIS appointment or hearing, and need to submit a report stating that you have an open service or your review is in progress, you may request a Status Report.
How to apply for a USCIS Status Report:
- Log in to your existing file using your file number.
- Choose “Add Related Request” next to your Comprehensive Credential Review (Type 1 Review).
- Select USCIS Status Report from the list of Related Services and complete the online application.
- If you would like to have the Status Report emailed to you within five (5) working days after application, then you can apply for the Expedited Status Report.
- Refer to the Application Fee Schedule for the fees for this service.
- FCCPT will prepare and e-mail the Status Report to you within fifteen (15) working days of receipt of application